The Pirates are off Monday then begin a three-game series Tuesday night at Milwaukee. Discount Custom Jerseys . So they rushed to re-sign the first baseman who general manager Ben Cherington described Friday as "a unique player." The World Series champions finalized a $32 million, two-year agreement Thursday with the slugging former catcher who turned into a surprisingly good defender. Wholesale Custom Jerseys .C. -- Theyll remember the OT from the first Syracuse-Duke game -- and the Ts that decided Round 2. http://www.customjerseysnearme.com/c...seys-136h.html . Bale has had a successful debut season in Spain, and Ancelotti appears ready to reward him with a starting role on Saturday. Ancelotti says "Gareth had some problems at the beginning (of the season) but when he found good physical condition he scored a lot of goals, he had a good impact on the team.ORLANDO, Fla. - Bernhard and Jason Langer won the PNC Father-Son Challenge on Sunday, closing with a 13-under 59 for a two-stroke victory in the better-ball event.The Langers finished at 23-under 123 at The Ritz-Carlton Golf Clubs Grande Lake Orlando.Fourteen-year-old Jason jumped into the lineup Saturday when sister Christina withdrew because of back issues. Hes the youngest son to win the event, breaking the mark of 15 set by brother Stefan in 2005.It was an unbelievable, magical week, just like the whole year, Bernhard Langer said. Jason, Ive been watching him play golf for several years now and he has played better the last two days than he has ever played in his whole life, under this kind of pressure. Its unbelievable. ... I am so proud of him.The Langers had six birdies and an eagle on the first seven holes. They added five more birdies on the back nine, the last on No. 18.Just to be out here, I was hoping for maybe a top 10, even a top five if I played really well, but nothing near like this, Jason Langer said. I was satisfied with the way I played. I made a few putts today and, as expected, he played really well. Yesterday, we were burning a lot of edges. We missed a few short onees we wish wed have gotten back. Cheap Custom Jerseys. Today, it was really good. I left them out there the first three holes, but he made up for it and he drained them. Those first three were so key today.Bernhard Langer earned $200,000.Davis Love III and son Dru also shot a 59 to finish second.I think we both tried a little too hard. We get a little impatient, Davis Love III said. When you make a couple pars in a row, like any tournament, you feel like youre getting behind. We did better today, obviously, than we did yesterday, but we stalled on 7, 8 and 9 both days. We both hit it well enough to win today, but the short game was just a little off.Curtis and Tom Strange tied for third with Vijay and Qass Singh at 20 under. The Stranges shot 62, and the Singhs had a 61.Jack Nicklaus and son Jack II tied for 15th at 11 under after a 66.We had a lot of (birdie) opportunities, for sure, Jack Nicklaus said. We didnt make much all week. When you are finishing where we did, you dont make many putts. You make a lot of putts, you finish up. Any time I play, I want to be competitive and we just werent very competitive. I particularly, Jackie didnt play too bad. Jackie played reasonable well. Cheap Buffalo Sabres Gear Wholesale Calgary Flames Jerseys Cheap Adidas Colorado Avalanche Jerseys Montreal Canadiens Outlet Store Wholesale New Jersey Devils Jerseys Adidas Arizona Coyotes Jerseys Cheap Adidas Boston Bruins Jerseys Cheap Adidas Carolina Hurricanes Jerseys Chicago Blackhawks Shop Free Shipping Wholesale Columbus Blue Jackets Jerseys Dallas Stars Shop Free Shipping Cheap Adidas Detroit Red Wings Jerseys Anaheim Ducks Jerseys China Wholesale Edmonton Oilers Jerseys Florida Panthers Shop Free Shipping Wholesale Los Angeles Kings Jerseys Minnesota Wild Outlet Store Cheap Adidas Nashville Predators Jerseys Cheap Adidas New York Islanders Jerseys New York Rangers Winter Classic Jerseys Cheap Adidas Ottawa Senators Jerseys Cheap Adidas Philadelphia Flyers Jerseys Wholesale Pittsburgh Penguins Jerseys Cheap Adidas San Jose Sharks Jerseys St. Louis Blues Winter Classic Jerseys Wholesale Tampa Bay Lightning Jerseys Toronto Maple Leafs Outlet Store Vancouver Canucks Outlet Store Cheap Adidas Vegas Golden Knights Jerseys Cheap Adidas Washington Capitals Jerseys Cheap Adidas Winnipeg Jets Jerseys ' ' '