Magnet_wire, enameled wire, enameled wire or winding wire or insulated wire, is a bare copper wire or aluminum wire coated with a very thin layer of insulation or covered with paper or fiberglass or insulation films.
What is magnet wire used for?
Magnet wire is widely used in transformer, motor, welding machine,refrigeration compressor, solar power, electrical equipment, household, appliances, medical equipment and transportation, etc, which require tight coils of wire.
Features of Rectangular Enameled Aluminum Wire:
1) Excellent bending property
2) High flexibility of the enamel
3) Good resistance to abrasion
4) High mechanical property
5) Higher thermal property
6) Good resistance to refrigerant and freon
7) Suitable for windings that are subjected to constantly high temperature and mechanical stress
8) Good chemical resistance
9) Outstanding mechanical and chemical property
Applications of Rectangular Enameled Aluminum Wire that from xinyu-enameledwire.com:
1) 120 degree flat enameled wire for oil-immersed transformer
2) 130,155,180 degree flate enameled wire are widely used in all kinds of magnet coil
3) 200 degree flat enameled wire works constantly in high temperature
Among all of its high-tech enameled wires, xinyu-enameledwire offers a complete range of rectangular Enameled aluminum wire as the conductor.We pride ourselves in excellent quality products with competitive pricing and prompt delivery.